Between part.2 english Between part.2 english

The visuals were nicely done, but....

you really should take more care in both your spelling and grammar, both of which are atrocious. perhaps a remedial English class would help. bad spelling and grammar basically destroys the enjoyment for me of many of the animations on this site. if you want to be professional, you also have to pay attention to language, especially if you want to communicate clearly.

Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1 Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1

Please take a remedial English language course

I was going to give you good marks, until I saw your atrocious use of language. I suggest you take a grammar course, or at least have someone knowledgable proof-read your texts.

Xionico responds:

what is this >.>? a english exam?

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

A brilliant non-linear post-apocalyptic serial

This is a wonderfully haunting and melancholic fictional series that has a touch of Cronenberg, Beckett, Kafka and Lovecraft.

It's non-linear treatment is in keeping with its subject matter that resonates a future wasteland where humanity could only be considered a mutation.

Those with little imagination, and who are incapable of what Coleridge called "the suspension of disbelief" will remain as bewildered as their own lives in perceiving the artwork in David's haunting imagery and innuendos.